Dr. Scott Schraff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Schraff?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Scott Schraff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 1st, 2017

Dr Schraff is the best trained paediatric ENT surgeon in the state of Arizona. I am a paediatrician and would not take my child to anyone else. He's kind and warm but does not beat around the bush. He will never perform surgery that does not benefit your child. He sees the most challenging patients and does an amazing job.

December 15th, 2016

Saved our Son

Due to a medical injury in another state, our son was presented to Dr. Schraff in a dire state. We were desperate and traumatized. His expertise, patience and care got us to a point where my son is now back to a safe and happy lifestyle. We can't explain enough, the ways in which the office, medical staff and physicians here have brought us back to safety and security in our lives. It can never be enough just to say thank you to Dr. Schraff.

December 14th, 2016

AMAZING, AMAZING - Our daughter had multiple surgeries back in the UK so we were very hesitant and nervous of finding someone who would know/understand her issues. Dr Schraff has gone above and beyond and worked miracles on our daughter. He totally puts her at ease and they laugh and joke around all the time. Fantastic bedside manner.

July 20th, 2016

Mrs

I am mortified by some of these comments! Dr Schraff is an amazing Doctor. My daughter had over 70 surgeries before we moved here and met him. He did major surgery and my daughters airway is now safe. He continues to check on airway and her hearing loss and always makes us feel at ease. Katie loves him dearly and we all as a family trust him 100%

April 24th, 2016

Went to Dr Schraff for a 2nd opinion got right in didn't feel rushed seen him on a Friday afternoon his surgery scheduler called that same afternoon and my son had his surgery the following Friday and everything went smoothly got in and out and very pleased with the office staff and Dr

March 24th, 2016

Concerned_Parent

Very rude and dismissive physician. While your speaking, does not seem as if he is listening or concerned. Always has a lost look on his face. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

February 3rd, 2016

This guy is amazing! True miracle worker.

October 13th, 2015

Great doctor for kids!

September 9th, 2015

Worst, most arrogant and rude doctor ever

This man should not be treating children. If I could give no stars, I would. Inept, poor judgement, and completely misdiagnosed my child. He refused to listen to our concerns. We ended up leaving the practice and sought appropriate care elsewhere. He is horrible. Do not take your child to him.

February 20th, 2015

Far too large of an ego for as inept as he is

Hands down most inept doctor ever. Clearly has no idea what he is doing yet presents himself as a pompous egomaniac. If you have a one year old who has had a couple of ear infections this guy might know how to put in a set of tubes but if you have anything at all more complicated than that, or God forbid something that he might have to actually work on or use his supposed medical training to help solve then go to anyone else but this guy.

February 20th, 2015

Pick Another Option

Disrespectful to myself and my child when I was very respectful. Office was in poor condition. Staff was not friendly.

May 28th, 2014

My son has had a terrible experience with frequent ear infections. Dr. Schraff has always attended to our medical needs and has always taken care of my little guy.