A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schuetze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schuetze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuetze
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuetze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schuetze, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuetze graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuetze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- U Of M Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Schuetze MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Schuetze practice?
- Dr. Scott Schuetze has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Schuetze practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.