A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schuetze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schuetze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuetze
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuetze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schuetze, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuetze graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuetze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- U Of M Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Schuetze MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Schuetze practice?
- Dr. Scott Schuetze has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Schuetze practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.