A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Reid Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Reid Schulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reid Schulman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid Schulman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Reid Schulman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Reid Schulman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Reid Schulman practice?
- Dr. Scott Reid Schulman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Reid Schulman practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.