Learn more about Dr. Scott Reid Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Reid Schulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid Schulman
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reid Schulman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid Schulman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Reid Schulman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Reid Schulman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Reid Schulman practice?
- Dr. Scott Reid Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Reid Schulman practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.