Dr. Scott Seals Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Seals?

Dr. Scott Seals is a fine person and doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Seals for about 3 years. He is awesome. He is easy to talk to, he listens, he cares about his patients, he doesn't rush you and he does his best to put you on a road to health and wellness. He is my 3rd oncologist and I having others to compare him to, I can truly say he is one of a kind. He is smart, but uses his intelligence to assist you, not flaunt it. He is on time, I've never waited more than 10 minutes and that includes check-in time. He's just awesome!

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 6th, 2012

Dr. Seals recently performed a bone marrow biopsy on me to double check to make sure there were not chronic conditions going on in my system. The bone marrow biopsy is typically an unpleasant procedure but Dr. Seals made it comfortable and I had hardly any pain whatsoever. He did a great job and I find his manners caring and tries to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Seals and his technique on biopsy procedure!! He is professional, yet laid-back and easy to talk to and concerned about your overall well-being.

Posted on October 18th, 2016