by Shelby Rhodes on Aug 3rd, 2016

My overall experience has been wonderful.

by Mike Whittington on Jul 23rd, 2016

excellent office personnel, surgical team was great also.

by Merri Kallus on Jul 20th, 2016

Dr. Segal is excellent!! Refer everyone I know to him.

by Gale Yates on Jul 8th, 2016

Eyes are doing great. i can see perfect. my surgery really helped with my eye sight. .

by June Simmons on Jul 6th, 2016

doctor and staff great. have been visiting dr segal for a long time. have always appreciated his excellent care for my eyes and my good vision, now especially since my cataracts surgery.

by Oscar Medrano on Jun 9th, 2016

Great place to come get your lasik surgery done.

by Jimmy Hubbell on Jun 2nd, 2016

Dr. Segal and his team have met and exceeded all of my expectations.

by Mel Hall on Jun 2nd, 2016

same staff over the years.

by David Dickson on May 6th, 2016

The whole experience was great. Even when my eye started leaking, they took great care of me.

Mar 28th, 2016

it has been a wonderful experience , the doctor and staff have been really awesome.

Mar 10th, 2016

I love the entire crew. Dr. Segal gave my sight back to me I am forever grateful.

Mar 6th, 2016

excellent 'bedside manner' always made me aware of what was happening.

Mar 4th, 2016

Well explained and a 5 star doctor!!

Surgery Patient show details Surgery Patient
by Ana Hinojosa on Mar 4th, 2016

My toddler Son had eye surgery with Dr. Segal , he was very informative and gentle with my son. When he went in for surgery I knew he was in good hands. He had a speedy recovery and the results were GREAT !!! Very thankful for him !!!

Mar 3rd, 2016

Great, Doctor...and yes, I have all ready recommend some one to Dr. Segal.

Mar 1st, 2016

wonderful results. Great Dr. and staff.

Ecellent service show details Ecellent service
by Alida Korns on Feb 3rd, 2015

I am a long time patient of Dr. Segal's. He has taken care of my vision for what seems like forever. I have very bad eyes. I had the lasik surgery 15 years ago and still doing great. I have a little dry eye problem. Which was worse before the lasik. But I see Dr. Segal once a year. I get drops or plugs. And they do great. He is also one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure meeting. If you are considering lasik he is the best. And for all your eye needs make sure and go see him. The staff there is also amazing. Peggy and I have became good friends through the years. And Maria is just the sweetest.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 4th, 2014

The staff is very nice, they make you feel welcome. Doc. Segal is by far the best doctor I have seen. He truly cares about his patients. I had Lasik and he thoroughly explained the whole procedure, answered all my questions , and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor. I could not have chosen a better doctor!!! .

Aug 31st, 2014

Very nice and professional. I have thoroughly enjoyed my LASIK experiences with him.

Jun 21st, 2014

Friendly, thorough, just GREAT,,,.

May 7th, 2014

He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout every step of the process. The staff has also been very friendly and helpful.

Apr 27th, 2014

great! staff very accommodating and dr. segal was wonderful.

Apr 25th, 2014

Todo bien. Perfectamente todos hospital y officina.

Apr 24th, 2014

When I came in for a checkup, the diagnosis was cataracts in both eyes...Dr Segal recommended surgery, I put it off for awhile not thinking anything of it, but within the next 6 months my vision became worse, now that I went thru with the first eye surgery my vision has improved more then 100 percent, I am very pleased and excited and cannot wait to have the 2nd eye done as soon as possible.

Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. Segal did a great job and his staff is wonderful. He would recommend Dr. Segal to everyone.

Mar 6th, 2014

estoy muy contenta y estoy muy agradadecida con el doctor y su personal agradescol al doctor por la hoperacion dios los bendiga.

Dec 10th, 2013

Exelente extending.

Nov 21st, 2013

He is an excellent doctor!

Nov 6th, 2013

exellent staff and painless procedure,they gave me my life back.

by Denise A. on Sep 5th, 2013

nice.

by Tony on Jul 27th, 2013

Great experience with excellent results!

by Jennifer w on Jul 7th, 2013

Yea...no more reading glasses. Top notch staff, could not ask for any better.

by W.M. on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Segal is very friendly and professional.

by Jennifer F on May 14th, 2013

The staff was amazing. They were super friendly and helpful. I was very nervous about having the surgery, but they worked really hard to keep me calm and reassure me that it would be good. Dr. Segal was also amazing. He was very patient with me and understood my fears. He explained everything he was doing and made me feel comfortable. My vision now is great and it is so amazing to live every day without the frustration of contacts. Definitely worth it!

by Y.C. on Apr 27th, 2013

Very professional and knowledgeable. The BEST in the West.

Apr 20th, 2013

very informative.

by K.K. on Mar 30th, 2013

Every thing has been like clockwork...very efficient...KK

Dec 2nd, 2012

My experience was excellent. The customer service from all the assistants were the best I have seen. Dr. Segal provided me with a wealth of information and walked me through every step of the way. He was awesome and I will recommend to friends, family and anyone who asks.

Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr Segal and all the staff are very caring and professional.

Nov 17th, 2012

My experiences was great and everyone at Dr. Segal's office was very helpful and nice. I would recommend the laser eye surgery to any one who is considering it.

Nov 10th, 2012

I really enjoy working with everyone at Dr. Segal's clinic. It is really nice to see some of the same people every year.

Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Segal is a great doctor caring and kind and his staff is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! CEJ

Job well done show details Job well done
Sep 21st, 2011

Originally I went in for a Botox consultation with intentions to shop around & get a feel for the Dr, needless to say, I went home with Botox injections, pleased w my choice, results & referred several friends to Dr.Segal. His staff was accommodating to my schedule,followed up on how I felt. Awesome Dr.