Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 4th, 2014

The staff is very nice, they make you feel welcome. Doc. Segal is by far the best doctor I have seen. He truly cares about his patients. I had Lasik and he thoroughly explained the whole procedure, answered all my questions , and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor. I could not have chosen a better doctor!!! .

Aug 31st, 2014

Very nice and professional. I have thoroughly enjoyed my LASIK experiences with him.

Jun 21st, 2014

Friendly, thorough, just GREAT,,,.

May 7th, 2014

He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout every step of the process. The staff has also been very friendly and helpful.

Apr 27th, 2014

great! staff very accommodating and dr. segal was wonderful.

Apr 25th, 2014

Todo bien. Perfectamente todos hospital y officina.

Apr 24th, 2014

When I came in for a checkup, the diagnosis was cataracts in both eyes...Dr Segal recommended surgery, I put it off for awhile not thinking anything of it, but within the next 6 months my vision became worse, now that I went thru with the first eye surgery my vision has improved more then 100 percent, I am very pleased and excited and cannot wait to have the 2nd eye done as soon as possible.

Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. Segal did a great job and his staff is wonderful. He would recommend Dr. Segal to everyone.

Mar 6th, 2014

estoy muy contenta y estoy muy agradadecida con el doctor y su personal agradescol al doctor por la hoperacion dios los bendiga.

Dec 10th, 2013

Exelente extending.

Nov 21st, 2013

He is an excellent doctor!

Nov 6th, 2013

exellent staff and painless procedure,they gave me my life back.

Oct 5th, 2013

very professional and helpful...Tracy P.

by S.J.D. on Sep 13th, 2013

Wonderful! -- SJD

by Denise A. on Sep 5th, 2013

nice.

by V.N. on Aug 20th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Segal has been amazing he is a great Doctor, he is very professional and very very patience.. I am very grateful with him and his staff they are so so nice.. they make you feel at home. My vision is 20/20 after 4 hours of the day of my surgery, I totally encourage people to do the surgery it's so fast and painless. I feel wonderful with my new vision. God bless those amazing hands that operated my eyes :) Dr. Segal, Mikalyn and Laura have all been so nice to me..--V.N.

by Tony on Jul 27th, 2013

Great experience with excellent results!

by Jennifer w on Jul 7th, 2013

Yea...no more reading glasses. Top notch staff, could not ask for any better.

by W.M. on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Segal is very friendly and professional.

by Jennifer F on May 14th, 2013

The staff was amazing. They were super friendly and helpful. I was very nervous about having the surgery, but they worked really hard to keep me calm and reassure me that it would be good. Dr. Segal was also amazing. He was very patient with me and understood my fears. He explained everything he was doing and made me feel comfortable. My vision now is great and it is so amazing to live every day without the frustration of contacts. Definitely worth it!

by Y.C. on Apr 27th, 2013

Very professional and knowledgeable. The BEST in the West.

Apr 20th, 2013

very informative.

by K.K. on Mar 30th, 2013

Every thing has been like clockwork...very efficient...KK

Feb 21st, 2013

I have been a patient for years. I would recommend Dr. Segal to anyone who asked me for an eye specialist. I'm very pleased with him and his entire staff. I had Lasik surgery and i have 20/20 just one day after surgery and Dr. Segal said it will get clearer everyday. NO MORE GLASSES!!! -- S.L.M.

by May D. on Feb 21st, 2013

DR. SEGAL is great, w great bedside manner. I would not go to any other Dr. but him to perform my procedure. May D.

Dec 2nd, 2012

My experience was excellent. The customer service from all the assistants were the best I have seen. Dr. Segal provided me with a wealth of information and walked me through every step of the way. He was awesome and I will recommend to friends, family and anyone who asks.

Teacher's best decision! show details Teacher's best decision!
Dec 2nd, 2012

Dr. Segal and Mrs. DeMontrond were so thorough in the whole LASIK process from start to finish. They talked with me like I was an extension of their family and not just another patient. I have considered this procedure for quite some time and have zero regrets, especially the decision to chose Dr. Segal and his team at Pasadena Eye Associates!

Nov 28th, 2012

Dr Segal is wonderful. SS

I like Dr. Segal show details I like Dr. Segal
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr Segal takes time to explain to me what he is doing and what is next. -Barbara Erickson

Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr Segal and all the staff are very caring and professional.

Nov 17th, 2012

My experiences was great and everyone at Dr. Segal's office was very helpful and nice. I would recommend the laser eye surgery to any one who is considering it.

My Whole Experience was GREAT show details My Whole Experience was GREAT
Nov 17th, 2012

Dr Segal and his staff are excellent. Iris Felix

Nov 10th, 2012

I really enjoy working with everyone at Dr. Segal's clinic. It is really nice to see some of the same people every year.

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Segal is very thorough, pleasant disposition, positive and encouraging to patient...Janet Stevens

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr Segal is terrific and excellent. He is superb in what he does--and the results are everything I expected --and more. //toby

Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Segal is a great doctor caring and kind and his staff is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! CEJ

Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Segal's office is very friendly and personal! They treat you like family! Tammy H., Houston, Texas

Oct 11th, 2012

Dr Segal and staff were wonderful throughout my whole LASIK experience. His staff was always friendly and flexible. I most appreciated his calm and reassuring demeanor during my LASIK procedure. He talked me through every step which was so helpful. I highly recommend this practice to anyone interested in LASIK! -- SCE, Houston, TX

Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Segal has a wonderful/family environment. Outstanding customer service! -- CDV, Houston, TX

Job well done show details Job well done
Sep 21st, 2011

Originally I went in for a Botox consultation with intentions to shop around & get a feel for the Dr, needless to say, I went home with Botox injections, pleased w my choice, results & referred several friends to Dr.Segal. His staff was accommodating to my schedule,followed up on how I felt. Awesome Dr.