A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Sell MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Sell practice?
- Dr. Scott Sell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sell practices Urology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Urologists.