Dr. Scott Seminer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Seminer?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Bad Experience

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I was new in the area and checked the doctors on my isurance plan and his name came up. I needed to have a colonoscopy done so I scheduled an appointment. His office was shabby as was his staff. After seeing the doctor I find out that he does not do this procedure and I am sent next door to Dr. Turse's office. As I checked out I asked the receptionist this question "If Dr. Seminer doesn't do colonosopy's why am I here?". She apologised and told me someone should have advised me before hand. Now really...why on earth is this man taking new patients for this procedure when he doesn't do it??? DO NO SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!

Doctor Gloom & Doom

Posted on December 31st, 2013

This Dr doesn't believe in treating his patients. He believes he knows when you will die, and is not open to any holistic treatments whatsoever, or traditional treatments, for that matter. My father has Hepatitis C, which is obviously a very serious disease. He is quite ill, but his lab numbers are not all bad. He has never had a Dr tell him that he will face certain death... never before Dr Seminer, that is. And this was the FIRST TIME Dr Seminer had ever seen my father. We recently heard about a new pharmaceutical that is known to CURE Hep C 85% of the time. Dr Seminer told my dad that he will die and that there is no hope. When my dad asked about the new treatment for his disease, my dad was told that he would continue to feel unwell and the die even if his Hepatitis were cured. Dr Seminer did NOT EVEN BOTHER to prescribe the medication! If my dad IS going to die, what difference would it make if he at least tries the new medication?! Isn't it logical to at least TREAT the patient with all available measures? We are fully aware of the severity of my father's illness and had no need to pay a "professional" to give us the worst case scenario. Dr Seminer has no right to take away the hope of his patients or play God. Willpower is a very component factor in the healing process, and being told "you're dying, give up" is in no way helpful -- especially when effective treatments exist. Dr Seminer also had no interest in hearing about holistic treatments or nutrition, which have been known to be effective. DO NO GO TO THIS DR IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ILL!!! HE WILL TAKE YOUR HOPE AWAY!!!!

Posted on March 27th, 2013