Dr. Scott Serden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Great GYN
Dr. Serden is an outstanding physician with competency in the latest techniques in fertility and women's health. I recommend him without reservation.

August 6th, 2016
I just recently had a friend go to him for a consultation about her irregular periods. The university professor emeritus (endocrinology) that I know said that this doctor did not order the full battery of tests necessary in order to do a proper workup. She is now having to redo both his tests and to add quite a few others in order to be diagnosed properly. I hope her insurance will pay for the redos! It is not enough that a doctor is good at handholding or even explaining things If one goes to a specialist he/she must diagnose correctly, efficiently!

June 1st, 2015
I would not recommend Dr. Serden to anyone that I know. That is my personal opinion. I had a very bad experience with his office and I feel that they intentionally mislead me to the extent that it would be fair to consider them participating in being intentionally dishonest.

February 7th, 2015
Best Gyn I have ever had. All the qualities you want in a dr., specialist, and a person. He goes above and beyond all with a smile and a hug.

February 2nd, 2015
Great Dr. Seen since 90's and he delievered my first, my one, my only child. I was 41, and being older having a child he sent me to all specialist needed who are the best of the best. I had my child C section... can't even tell .. only a 6 inch cut and if i could wear a bikni you wouldn't see it..its so fine you wouldn't even no I had a C. Dr. S is the best of the best.

July 12th, 2012
Linda B
Dr Serden saved my life 17 years ago. While pregnant with my son at 32 weeks, I came down with Strep A "flesh eating bacteria".After seening an ortohpedic for pain at Kerlan Jobe (mis diagnosed) I called Dr. Serden and he had me come right in. He immediately ran tests had to take my son out early and basically moved quickly which ended up saving my life and my son's. He is truly a Saint and a wonderful Dr. have been seeing him for over 20years. The best there is!

October 18th, 2011
Nothing more than the ratings.

August 10th, 2011
Kind, Caring, Compassionate & Knowledgeable!!
The best ob/gyn there is!! Was referred 15 years ago by the nurses at Cedars-Sinai, who also see him as patients. Would not trust anyone else to deliver my babies! He also was the most compassionate & encouraging doctor when I battled breast cancer.

March 11th, 2011
Compassionate, honest and excellent surgeon
I needed to have surgery and Dr. Serden is the only gynecologist who listed to what I wanted to keep my uterus and then found a way to do the procedure so I could keep my uterus. Several other doctors told me they would "yank" my uterus out and when I asked for specifics I was told I don't need to know that, another told me I could die on the operating room table so they would need to do a hysterectomy so that did not happen. Dr. Serden listened to me and explained everything so I felt comfortable. I live in orange county however it is worth the drive to have such a caring doctor take care of me.

November 3rd, 2010
Super Doctor
I was pregnant with twins and hitting 40. During the pregnancy, he was amazingly efficient -- rarely waiting more than a few minutes to see him, calls me back every time I call, calls me with positive and negative test results, and to top it off, warm and friendly. I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2010
Sweet Doctor!
All I have to say...Best Dr. ever!!!

February 26th, 2010
the most caring, highly reccomend