Learn more about Dr. Scott Sexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sexter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sexter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sexter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sexter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sexter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Sexter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Sexter practice?
- Dr. Scott Sexter has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sexter practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.