Learn more about Dr. Scott Sexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sexter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sexter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sexter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sexter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Sexter practice?
Dr. Scott Sexter practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.