Learn more about Dr. Scott Sexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sexter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sexter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sexter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sexter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sexter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Sexter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Sexter practice?
- Dr. Scott Sexter has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sexter practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.