Dr. Scott Sexter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sexter?

March 8th, 2016

Dr.Sexter is the best doctor in Oklahoma!

September 15th, 2014

Do NOT go to this dr! I have not been to dr sexter in a few years. I recently found out two of his patients were treated the same as I so I felt this was the only way to stop others from suffering the same experience. He was my dr for over 10 yrs. I am a runner -have been for many years. I heard a pop and couldn't walk. Went to him and he told me I strained it and his very rude nurse pract didn't put the cat scan as urgent so I had to wait two weeks. They did not listen to me and blew me off. He used to be a great dr but not any more. He doesn't care anymore. I ended up in surgery 2 months later. It shouldn't have taken so long if he just took the time to listen. And I have never been treated so rudely in all life--hope that nurse practitioner isn't there more.

September 10th, 2013

Dr. Sexter is arrogant and acts as if his time is far more valuable than your own. I know physicians are busy and see several people a day, but his attitude could really use some work. Dr. Sexter may be great at treating patients, but he has absolutely no experience in actually caring for his patient and/or their family.

August 5th, 2013

Disinterested in patients

This doctor treated my mother for the past few years and has totally missed or ignored critical and medical issues that were obvious through a simple blood test. If you choose to go to this doctor, protect yourself with a second opinion for every diagnosis and prescribed medication.

December 1st, 2011

Great Doctor, excellent care, I highly recommend

I don't often fill out reviews but in this case, I think I should. Dr. Sexter is very smart, pleasant and knowledgable. He has my complete confidence. Appointments are easy to make, staff is professional, knowledgable and pleasant and parking is very convenient at the 51st Street office. There is a comfortable, draft-free waiting area with plenty of reading material. I never get to read much, it's not a long wait. I leave there feeling like it's REALLY going to be OK and I'm in good hands. He does not make me feel bad or try to load me down with more medicines and treatments than I need. No doom and gloom or scare tactics like some doctors I have experienced. He works with insurance and pharmacies well. I don't have to argue with him about medicine or treatment, we are on the same page and I find that very comforting. He has diagnosed and successfully treated difficult cases with our children in the past. In fact that's how we met him, after another doctor failed us when our youngest daughter was very sick and getting worse. In our first appointment with him, he knew what to do, found the problem and had her over it in no time. What a difference he made! He has always answered my questions, spent plenty of time, is very caring and I just like the way he does things--everything. I can't say that for most doctors I have visited in my lifetime and there are some who are still in practice that I would not return to. I am sold on him 100% and feel very fortunate and grateful to have a doctor who is so attentive and effective with my health care needs. It makes me want to seek his help when I need it instead of putting it off, and that really works for me, especially now that I am pushing 60. I saw him last week and he still gives me the best service I can imagine. I wouldn't change a thing.

April 12th, 2011

Medicority

Dr. Sexter has been my personal physician for a little over 15 years. I found him to be more attentive to my health issues during the first 12 years than I have for the last 3 years. He is always friendly when I visit with him, however, I feel like he is always in a hurry to conclude our appointment. He admits that older patients do not recieve the same quality of care as do those who are much younger.

October 2nd, 2010

Substandard Care

Doesn't seem to care about the patient. Does'nt seem to be up to date on treatment options. Does'nt answer all of my questions or concerns. Has prescribed inatppropriate medication for my condition. After 5 years I'm finally moving on to a better Doctor

March 5th, 2017