A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sexton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sexton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Sexton practice?
Dr. Scott Sexton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Allentown Surgeons.