A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sexton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Sexton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Sexton practice?
- Dr. Scott Sexton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sexton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Allentown Surgeons.