A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Seymour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Seymour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seymour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Seymour practice?
Dr. Scott Seymour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.