A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Seymour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seymour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Seymour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Seymour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Scott Seymour has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Seymour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Surgeons.