A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Shapiro, Hormone Replacement Therapy/Weight Loss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Shapiro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brian Shapiro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Scott Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Shapiro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine near Indian Trail, NC.
See Indian Trail Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Indian Trail Preventive Medicine Specialists.