Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Shapiro
Dr. Scott Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with other offices in Statesville, NC and Indian Trail, NC (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with Davis Medical Center, Davis Regional Medical Center and Iredell Memorial Hospital. Dr. Shapiro has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Scott Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Prakash Thiruppathi
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, GA 1.71 mi24
Dr. Neely Dean
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, GA 2.45 mi14
Robert Carpenter Jr. Jr
General Dentistry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, GA 3.73 mi27