Neurologists, Radiologist
Video profile
2 Stone Harbor Blvd
Suite 100
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

Jun 14th, 2013

Very rude, Does not even seem like he wants to help you. I came in with a list of concerns and he would not even take the list to look at. The office is a mess old and unkept.

Aug 29th, 2012

I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS WRITE ABOUT DR. SHARETTS. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS ME. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE 1985, HE IS CONSISTERED ABOUT HOW I'M DOING AND LISTENS TO ME WHEN I'M IN PAIN.

Jan 18th, 2012

I specifically asked the secretary, as I made my appointment, if Dr. Sharetts treated fibromyalgia, she said yes. At my appointment, Dr. Sharetts informed me that he does not treat fibromyalgia. When I expressed my concerns about the secretary booking my visit, he shrugged it of with an "I'm sorry, she must not have understood what you were coming in for." I said there was NO mistake, I have no other conditions. He continued with the exam, knowing full well that he would not be following up with my care.

Nov 4th, 2011

Very arrogant and doesn't know to talk to people. I didn't feel comfortable or welcomed by office staff or the doctor.Very cold bedside manner.Looking for a new doctor.

by Leon on Jun 17th, 2010

Concerned and listened, I felt very confident

|  what a jerk  |  show details
by Hispanic Oh My on Apr 14th, 2010

1. he's a bigot: if your black, you don't have MS even if there are confirming MRIs. Black/Hispanic and MS don't fit his worldview2. he' arrogant. 3. he's rude3. If you're white you may be ok, but keep in mind (2) and (3).

|  Not the best  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2008

I found him to be rude and arrogant.