Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

2.5

Horrible - this doctor does NOT care about the Patient show details Horrible - this doctor does NOT care about the Patient
by Amanda on Jul 10th, 2015

Horrible - this doctor will prescribe you meds that he should not - he wanted to give me medicine that causes extreme weightless for my migraines when I already weigh 110 and do not need to lose weight - I had two medicines that I went elsewhere and found that worked, but he did not want to give me probably because he was not profiting from them - He cancelled my appointment that I waited 2 weeks for and was in need and made me wait 5 weeks because he had an emergency, but when I had one I have to wait 5 weeks - they even cancelled my appointment hours before the appointment. The staff was very rude on the phone yelling at me because I was upset that I was having constant migraines and I had to wait 5 weeks so I was very upset, but they did not care - even after I told them I will no longer see this "doctor" because how I was treated the doctor did not even care nor to call me to see if I was ok - he just does not care. This doctor is older and I feel he is NOT up on the current practices and technology - the whole experience was HORRIBLE - Horrible - Horrible -

Jun 14th, 2013

Very rude, Does not even seem like he wants to help you. I came in with a list of concerns and he would not even take the list to look at. The office is a mess old and unkept.

Aug 29th, 2012

I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS WRITE ABOUT DR. SHARETTS. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS ME. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE 1985, HE IS CONSISTERED ABOUT HOW I'M DOING AND LISTENS TO ME WHEN I'M IN PAIN.

Jan 18th, 2012

I specifically asked the secretary, as I made my appointment, if Dr. Sharetts treated fibromyalgia, she said yes. At my appointment, Dr. Sharetts informed me that he does not treat fibromyalgia. When I expressed my concerns about the secretary booking my visit, he shrugged it of with an "I'm sorry, she must not have understood what you were coming in for." I said there was NO mistake, I have no other conditions. He continued with the exam, knowing full well that he would not be following up with my care.

Nov 4th, 2011

Very arrogant and doesn't know to talk to people. I didn't feel comfortable or welcomed by office staff or the doctor.Very cold bedside manner.Looking for a new doctor.

by Leon on Jun 17th, 2010

Concerned and listened, I felt very confident

Not the best show details Not the best
Jul 10th, 2008

I found him to be rude and arrogant.