A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sharp, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Scott Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sharp practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.