A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sharples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sharples is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sharples, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharples graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharples has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brydson Sharples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Sharples practice?
- Dr. Scott Sharples has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sharples practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Houston, TX.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.