Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Shay
Dr. Scott Shay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Durango, CO (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Shay is affiliated with Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center, Brooke Army Medical Center and Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville. Dr. Shay has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Shay has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Scott Shay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.
Dr. Christopher Nichols
Lakewood, CO 0 mi14
Dr. Theodore Larson III
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Lakewood, CO 0 mi36
Dr. Perry Ng
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Lakewood, CO 0 mi26