Dr. Scott Shelfo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Shelfo?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Scott Shelfo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2016

I was very pleased with the staff and Dr. Shelfo. He and the staff at CTCA didn't just minister to me the patient but also included my wife and made sure that she was included on things.

July 29th, 2014

Retired Senior

Dr. Shelfo is the best in his field, I went to him in 2011 and had to have RC Bladder remove due to cancer and he did a very good job on me and I'm back to complete health. I would recommend him to anyone. He listen's and takes the time with you. Very good bedside manners.

April 16th, 2014

thank goodness!!

Dr. Shelfo gave me back my freedom with a bladder tacking!! No more not being able to jump on the trampoline with my kids, sneeze or cough without embarassing myself!! It is amazing!! Thank you for giving me back my choices to participate in activities!!!

October 28th, 2013

Cares About His Patients

I was surprised when I received a follow up letter from Dr. Shelfo. He showed me he has a great deal of concern for his patients. After I had radiation treatments and hormone treatments I was supposed to have a follow up appointment with Dr. Shelfo. I did not go to that appointment and Dr. Shelfo sent me a letter to advise me how important it was to follow up the treatment and wanted me to make an appointment. He could have just ignored it but instead he showed concern for me and my follow up. I did make a follow up. I appreciate his concern for me and would recommend him to anyone. He also made sure I was comfortable when he talked to me about my condition. He knew I was embarrassed to talk to him about prostrate cancer and he made me very at ease.

September 4th, 2012

Not a bad review, just my own personal experience

I had my uterus and bladder raised by Dr. Shelfo. He also put in a urethral sling. The problem I had though was I could not urinate for almost 2 months after the surgery and had to catheterize each time I needed to urinate. That was the worst time of my life. He put the sling in too tight! He blamed the damage to my urethral sling was due to the fact my uterus and bladder had dropped so low it had caused a lot of swelling of the urethral tube. He also blamed me for being overweight. Ok, I dealt with that and lost over 50 lbs. To this day, almost 5 years after my surgery, I still have issues with urination. I have to contract my muscles inward to get the stream to flow. To me, this is just unsatisfactory even 5 years later. I will not go back to see Dr. Shelfo again. When this issue was brought up, I felt as though he didn't have time to deal with it. Please note, this is just my personal opinion on this particular situation. Others may have different experiences than I had.

August 13th, 2012

office appointment

If you have a problem and need to see Dr. Shelfo, it takes a month.Seems he is to busy

February 2nd, 2011

Dr Shelfo was the best!

Dr Shelfo was kind and considerate. He answered all my questions and did not rush me. He was professional and gave me the truth in layman's terms about my condition. If you are looking for a great Urologist, look no further, Dr Shelfo is the best.

September 27th, 2010

Doctor was great. Staff horrible!

Two weeks to get an appointment. Understandable, busy doctor. Office staff? Terrible.

May 6th, 2010

Awesome Doctor

If it were not for Dr. Shelfo's insight and knowledge I would not be here today. Although,I faced a rough journey through my illness he explained everything in great detail (layman's terms) putting me at ease. I have been seeing him for at least 10 or more years. He is the greatest and his staff is outstanding.

May 13th, 2017