Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Sherwood
Dr. Scott Sherwood, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sherwood is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital, St Marys Hospital and Decatur Mem Hosp, Decatur, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Sherwood has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Sherwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.
Dr. Carl Birk Jr
Decatur, IL 0.02 mi45
Dr. Marvin Derrick
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Decatur, IL 0.06 mi35
Dr. William Ranger
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Decatur, IL 0.06 mi27