Dr. Scott Shipley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Shipley?

Dr. Shipley

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Worst doctor ever! Just cares about the money not the patient. He seems half a sleep all the time , while you are trying to talk to him. Something is wrong with him. He will never look you straight in the eye. Doesn't really seem concern with what it wrong with you at all. Terrible - Terrible doctor! Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful Care and Surgery

Posted on October 25th, 2016

We brought our 2 year old daughter to see Dr. Shipley when we noticed she was snoring loudly, and were concerned she might have sleep apnea (like her dad.) Like her pediatrician, he examined her in the office, watched a home video we had made of her sleeping, and recommended surgery right away to remove her tonsils and adenoids, which we were thankful for...I didn't want her to have to endure a sleep study at that young age. Dr. Shipley was so good with our daughter, and the surgery went very smoothly. Best of all, it was effective for treating her OSA, and she is now a very sound and peaceful sleeper, even 10 years later. I highly recommend Dr. Shipley.

Tonsils out!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I suffered from chronic tonsil stones and bad breath. I waited years before seeing a doctor because of the horror stories I had heard about getting your tonsils out as an adult. Dr. Shipley and staff were very friendly and accommodating as I needed my surgery done on a certain date and time. I was able to get in fast for my appointment AND my surgery. The recovery was 100x better than I had expected and Dr. Shipley was readily available for my post-op questions and concerns and did his best to make me comfortable and safe throughout recovery. He seems to really care a lot about his patients. I am so glad I went through with getting my tonsils out and now I no longer have ANY throat problems. Thanks to an amazing surgeon Dr. Shipley!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

He spent 5 minutes with my daughter. They claimed later on the bill that they removed ear wax when no such thing took place as my wife was present for the consultation. All he did was talk to my wife for 5 minutes. They then billed us for $380. Cigna called and told them the maximum for that visit could only be $216. I called the office but they explained that it was worth it because Dr. Shipley is a specialist to which I said he didn't do anything in 5 minutes. In addition they explained that they charged about $150 to enroll my daughter with them. I told them I didn't accept to have my daughter enrolled with Dr. Shipley nor was my wife told this either. They said that they do it with all new patients. This office is an example of the poor service and over pricing of Obama Care, AHCA. We now drive to SLC for eye work for our daughter because we found the costs were half what Dr. Shipley charged and the doctors had higher ratings with Cigna and other review services. This site gave high ratings to Dr. Shipley which is why we went to him. We believe these prior ratings were false reviews to pump up his practice.

Excellent

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Our daughter became ill while attending school in Provo. Dr. Shipley took excellent care of her and even performed minor surgery in the office to make her feel good as new again. We are so thankful for the wonderful care Dr. Shipley and his staff provided to our daughter!

Great with kids!

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Our 18 month old daughter has had countless ear infections over the past year. Dr. Shipley was very gentle with her and very reassuring to us as parents. Dr. Shipley did surgery to put tubes in her ears, and she couldn't be happier now. The surgery was quick and her recovery was even quicker.

He saved my life?

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I know that doctors are busy and have many patients, especially in Las Vegas where doctors seem reluctant to practice medicine due to the high rate of malpractice lawsuits. Dr. Shipley took as much time as I needed during my visits, answered all my questions in a clear way, and understood the urgency to have a cancerous mass removed.He seemed to truly be concerned and left an impression that no doctor in this valley has been able to make on me.

Posted on May 4th, 2009

This man is very caring and spends lots of time with me when I go back for follow up visits. His staff is great.

Adult with Sleep Apnea, Snoring, and Halitosis

Posted on September 28th, 2008

The wait time to see Dr. Shipley is very long but was worth the wait. The recovery time of having my tonsils out was two weeks, I strongly recommend that you get IV treatments for dehydration. His diagnosis was perfect treating my sleep apnea, snoring and really bad breath!

Posted on January 13th, 2016