Learn more about Dr. Scott Silas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Silas, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silas
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ian Silas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Silas practice?
- Dr. Scott Silas has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Silas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.