A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Silas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Silas, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Silas practice?
Dr. Scott Silas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.