A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Silodor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Silodor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silodor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silodor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silodor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wayne Silodor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Silodor practice?
- Dr. Scott Silodor has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Silodor practices Ophthalmology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists.