A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silver, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Silver has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Silver practice?
Dr. Scott Silver practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.