A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silverberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Silverberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Silverberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Silverberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Silverberg practices Anesthesiology near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Anesthesiologists.