A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Silvers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silvers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Silvers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Silvers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Silvers practice?
- Dr. Scott Silvers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Silvers practices Emergency Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.