Dr. Scott Silverstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Silverstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

Knee feels great!

So I suffered with a bum knee for more than a year. Saw 2 other docs who told me I had lymes disease and treated me with antibiotics and PT. I finally was sent to Scott (I like that he's informal), by a co worker. I had a torn flap of meniscus that he fixed and I'm at least 95% of the way back. He also (and his secretary Erika) get kudos for adding me on at the last minute when I thought I had a blood clot after surgery. (I didnt). He's a good guy and a great surgeon. This is a busy practice so be prepared for some waits. They have free wifi though! Couldnt be happier!

August 15th, 2017

Great job on my knee scope

Scott (he was very informal) did a great job diagnosing and then fixing my knee. I had seen someone in the group next to them in Columbia and been told I was crazy basically. He identified a tear in my meniscus that was very subtle on the MRI but even the Radiology person agreed. 18 min of surgery later ( and 3 months ) I'm back to running. I can't say enough good things!

March 25th, 2017

Great doc and guy

Much less painful experience than my other total knee done elsewhere. He's definately current on pain treatment.

July 3rd, 2016

My wife was with me, she is a RN, she was very impressed with Dr Silverstein as was I regarding my injury and his recommended treatment plan.

June 16th, 2016

Left Knee ACL Reconstruction

Scott is an awesome doctor. He was actually a second opinion for me. Initially I was very skeptical with ACL surgery option. This guy gave lot of confidence and positive energy about expected outcome of the surgery. After his visit, I decided to get my surgery done ASAP. Great doc, very BUSY guy.I am almost off crutches within 10 days of ACL surgery. Hardly I could see incisions.I was off pain killers the 4th day after surgery. Good thing about this doctor is he explains each and every type of graft options available and also discusses the time to recover,turnaround time to work (if you are working).

May 14th, 2016

We strongly adore Doctor Silverstein and pleased with his service

March 3rd, 2016

He did my dad's total knee. Everything went as smooth as we could have hoped. He was on only a cane in less than 2 wks. I was surprised how little pain he had. The OR at Northwest was great as well. Could not recommend him more. He had done my boss's knee and he had a great result too!

December 12th, 2015

Good experience

He was referred by my primary doc. Very personable, listened, my problem resolved with his non operative recommendations and his staff was very professional. That works for me. This practice is busy because they are very good.

October 26th, 2015

Great at shoulder scopes!

I'm a rep for an orthopedic company and work with many surgeons in the OR. When my dad needed his shoulder rotator cuff fixed we went with DR. S as he fixes more of the bad ones than anyone I see. Great hands and great guy! Couldn't be happier with the result.

September 10th, 2015

Busy but I feel it was worth it as I again got great care. He has added me on to a busy schedule when I had a problem after surgery (turned out to be nothing). Very caring and skilled. Other doctors recommended him specifically in that great practice.

June 24th, 2015

I was impressed

Saw him for a shoulder problem the other day. He's busy but really good. while I was there a young boy actually came to the office with a newly dislocated shoulder (odd he didn't go to the ER). From what I understand this is not so easy without anesthesia. Dr Scott put it back in right away, Literally 2 minutes tops. From what I understand sometimes there is a wait as he will work in those in distress like that kid but that's ok in my book! Oh my shoulder feels better after my cortisone shot!

June 22nd, 2015

My main concern was that while the doctor was explaining my problem, he didn't have my xray in front of him. He used a picture of a hip that was on the wall. He should have had a laptop in the exam room so he could bring it up to show me exactly the area he was referring to, expecially since he recommends hip replacement surgery. This is the 2nd doctor in this group that did not have my xray available when discussing my problem. I understand that the xrays are digital now...so bring in a laptop. Patient deserves to see it while it's being discussed for surgery. I should have asked him to bring it in but after he mentioned surgery, I was a little lost for words:)