A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Simeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Simeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Simeon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Simeon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brandon Simeon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Simeon practice?
- Dr. Scott Simeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Simeon practices Internal Medicine near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Internists.