A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sircus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sircus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sircus
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sircus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sircus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sircus graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sircus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Sircus MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Sircus practice?
- Dr. Scott Sircus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sircus practices Urology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See West Bloomfield Urologists.