Dr. Scott Sirlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sirlin?

October 13th, 2017

Superb Care

Dr. Sirlin gave my daughters extraordinary care that I have not seen in a doctor's office for a very long time. He took the time to understand my children's needs when others thought it was hopeless. As a result my daughters can functionally normally at school again. His office staff is also excellent at accommodating our busy schedules and are a pleasure to interact with. I couldn't recommend this practice more.

May 27th, 2016

Very impressed

Dr.Sirlin endeded 5 yrs of uncertainty of my son's health in a matter of days. He correctly diagnosed Justin with lactose intolerance. I am VERY impressed with Dr. Sirlin and his staff.

February 2nd, 2015

Dr Sirlin's attention to detail and quick decision making helped our daughter to get well enough to go to college. He has a great bed side manner as well. He led us in the right direction to get answers to my daughter's condition when other doctors had spent several months going in circles.

January 27th, 2012

Awesome Dr

We have been under his care for 4 years. My son was very ill and this was the only Dr who gathered info with pediatric ENT, Allergist and pediatrician to figure out the problem. He no longer takes insurance because they are all a pain but will work with you doing Out of network which did not cost us much at all and was worth it. he is an awesome Dr with amazing staff. My son is well now because he is great at what he does.

September 18th, 2009

Former Mrs. Mata

Dr. Sirlin, I can stop thanking you for taking care of my son the way you did 1985. My son is alive thanks to God and for the 2 Outstanding Doctors that God put in our lives. Dr. Jose Garrote and Dr. Sirlin were a Team, that took my son in their wings and were able to save my son's life.I will always be Grateful for taking such a good care of my son J. Mata @ the Miami Children's Hospital in 1985. After 24 years I remember you almost everyday of my life. My son could have die. Thank You, Thank you, Thank you. You made a difference in our lives!!

December 9th, 2008

Great Doctor!

Dr. Sirlin and his staff have provided exceptional care for my son. They have been very responsive and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sirlin.

June 4th, 2017