Dr. Scott Slattery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Slattery?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 12th, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Staff

Dr. Slattery did a great job on my carpal tunnel surgery and I had a rapid recovery. (I feel like he put a new hand on my while I was "under.") I know everyone has a different rate of recovery based on their own particular condition. Still, my condition was rated "severe" and I did fine. Dr. Slattery is super-professional, easy to talk with and certainly knows his stuff. His office is very friendly and courteous and I was scheduled very promptly for both my initial consult and my subsequent surgery. No waiting weeks and weeks. I couldn't be more satisfied. My thanks to everyone.

January 16th, 2016