A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Slivka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Slivka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Slivka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slivka graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Slivka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Laurence Slivka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Slivka practice?
- Dr. Scott Slivka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Slivka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Circleville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Hamilton, OH.
See Circleville Orthopedic Surgeons.