A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smetana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smetana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smetana, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smetana graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Smetana has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent General Hospital District - Cah
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smetana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Smetana practice?
Dr. Scott Smetana practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Vista, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.