A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smolar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smolar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smolar, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolar graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Smolar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brian Smolar DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Smolar practice?
- Dr. Scott Smolar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Smolar practices Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.