Dr. Scott Jay Soifer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Scott Soifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Soifer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects, Heart Catheterization, and Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soifer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soifer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soifer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Soifer practice?
Dr. Scott Soifer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Cardiologists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Urgent Care Centers.