Learn more about Dr. Scott Soifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Soifer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soifer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Soifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Soifer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Soifer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soifer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Soifer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Soifer practice?
- Dr. Scott Soifer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Soifer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.