Learn more about Dr. Scott Soifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Soifer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Soifer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Soifer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soifer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Soifer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Soifer practice?
- Dr. Scott Soifer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Soifer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.