A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Soleau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Soleau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Soleau, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleau graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soleau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Willis Soleau MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Soleau practice?
- Dr. Scott Soleau has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Soleau practices Neurological Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.