Dr. Scott Soleau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Soleau?

August 9th, 2017

Gr8 Surgeon!

I love Dr. Soleau! He is a great surgeon, he really takes his time and takes Ur case home with him to study it, if he has concerns about how to proceed. He is very smart, and truly concerned about his patients. He is a wonderful doc, a rare find!

October 29th, 2016

Sandy

I give Dr Soleau credit for saving my life and of course God too...I have a rare brain disorder called Chiari Malformation and kept being misdiagnosed

June 14th, 2016

Their office staff is awful with insurance and billing. Dr. Soleau stops seeing you if your account shows you owe him money even though it is his accounting staff's error. Beware he is the only doctor that does that at the NMC.!!!

March 23rd, 2015

Very knowledgeable & explains in detail your new diagnosis. He was my 2nd opinion.

November 29th, 2012

Mark Hollis

When I met Dr. Soleau, I had just awoken from 30+ hrs. on a ventilator, with my family waiting to hear of my passing. Because of Dr. Soleau's absolute brilliance as a Neuro Surgeon that moment never came. When I tried to thank him for saving my life,he insisted that he was only an instrument, that God was who actually saved my life.I hope he sees this, I want him to know how truly thankful and elated I am to have met and been associated with an individual of his caliber in my lifetime.

December 1st, 2010

This was my first experience with a neurosurgeon. I was in a bad car accident and injured my neck. I was referred to the Neuromedical Center by my primary care physician and told to take the first available appointment. This was with Dr. Soleau and I couldn't be more pleased. He takes the time to explain the problem and the recommended fix. The day after my surgery, Dr. Soleau visited my hospital room at 6:00a.m. He was on his way to another hospital and would not have another chance to visit with me that day. My post-op visit 2 weeks later was also very satisfactory. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soleau to family or friends. An added plus, I can't even see where the incision was made; it is that small.

May 23rd, 2016