Learn more about Dr. Scott Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Song is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Song, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Song MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Song practice?
- Dr. Scott Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Song practices Allergy & Immunology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatine, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Vernon Hills Allergists.