A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Song is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Song, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Song MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Song practice?
- Dr. Scott Song has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Song practices Allergy & Immunology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatine, IL.
See Vernon Hills Allergists.