A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Song is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Song, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Song practice?
Dr. Scott Song practices Allergy & Immunology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatine, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Vernon Hills Allergists.