A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Soot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Soot, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Soot, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Soot graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Soot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Soot practice?
Dr. Scott Soot practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Portland Surgeons.