Learn more about Dr. Scott Soot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Soot, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Soot, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Soot graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Soot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Johannes Soot MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Soot practice?
- Dr. Scott Soot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Soot practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.