A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sosebee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sosebee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sosebee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosebee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Sosebee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Sosebee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Sosebee practice?
- Dr. William Sosebee has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sosebee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Russellville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Russellville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.