Learn more about Dr. Scott Southard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Southard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Southard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Southard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Southard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Southard graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Southard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wilson Southard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Southard practice?
- Dr. Scott Southard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Southard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV.
See South Lake Tahoe Orthopedic Surgeons.