A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Southard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Southard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Southard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Southard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Southard graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Southard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wilson Southard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Southard practice?
- Dr. Scott Southard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Southard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV.
See South Lake Tahoe Surgeons.