Dr. Scott Southworth Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott Southworth?

Longtime patient

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Southworth for many years. He is especially good at understanding and treating those of us who are getting a bit older. He never seems rushed and always takes the time necessary to be thorough and to answer and explain things in plain English! I highly recommend him to anyone who has had a number of birthdays and is looking for a good doctor!

Genuine caring doctor!

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Dr. Southworth has been my doctor for over 20 years. He thrives on his work as a Doctor and it shows. Through all of the changes in the medical world, he has always made time for his patients in his busy schedule. EVERY time I go in to see him he takes the time needed to listen to me and answers all of my questions to help determine the best way to help me. I cannot say enough about how he genuinely cares for me and my family. He says he loves his work...I hope he's around for a long time because I don't know what I would do without him!

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr. Southworth has been my doctor for many years. He always gives me the time I need to ask questions and get answers and explanations. He gets to the root of my problems and comes up with solutions. He follows up after making changes such as meds, etc.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Always had excellent experience with Dr Southworth.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

Super!

Best doctor!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Southworth for many years and have great faith in his ability and am grateful for his kind, caring ways and his concerns for my health and welfare. He has five stars from me !

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Southworth and his staff. I have known them for a few years because I am a nurse, so when it came time for me to choose a personal physician I would trust 100% I didn't have to hesitate .

Posted on March 14th, 2016

I have gone to him for years and he helps me understand what is going on and what I need to do to become more health.

Posted on March 12th, 2016

My wife and I have been Dr. Southworths patients for over 20 years. He is the best of the best. He is friendly, non invasive, thorough and the best diagnostician I've ever been to. I would highly recommend him.

MY LIFE SAVER

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr. Southworth has been my primary doctor for many years. He has always been open and honest with me and willing to spend time listening, asking questions and coming up with answers. Doctor Southworth has literally been a life saver.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

When my physician unexpectely died, I needed a new healthcare provider. I was very happy that Dr. Southworth was willing to accept me as a new patient. My first visit went very well. We discussed my health issues both current and past. I was pleased with the visit and I am very confident with Dr. Southworth and his capabilities to care for me.

Posted on March 6th, 2016

My experience with Mountain Star, and my Dr. Scott Southworth, has been excellent!