Dr. Scott Spagnoli MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Arlington, VA

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2015
Surgery and follow up went very well.

February 20th, 2015
I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Spagnoli and his staff.

January 27th, 2015
Professional and Caring
I am sorry the other 2 reviewers had less than optimal experiences. But I was an otherwise perfectly healthy 47-year-old who has been plagued by sudden onset tinnitus, and other problems (neuralgias, muscle spasms, temporary left eye pain and blindness which fully resolved) for three excruciating months. Dr. Spagnoli conveyed true concern for my symptoms, and he very honestly said he could not accurately deduce what I might have. So he referred me to a neurotologist who specializes in "the weird stuff." I found him to be truly professional, a good listener, and I did not feel rushed. Because he is older, he has more of the "old school" patience and bedside manner that I find generally lacking in younger doctors these days. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family and friends, so maybe the other reviewers met him when he was having an "off" day. We all have our days when we don't present ourselves to the world in the best light. Hopefully we can forgive each other for that. I hope everyone here finds cures for their diseases, because it is very scary to have debilitating symptoms, but no diagnosis. Health is the prerequisite for happiness and all else in life.

June 10th, 2014
Worst Doctors office ever
Office told me that they took my insurance and then sent me a bill for $100 dollars. When trying to explain they said, it was not their fault. I had cancer at the time and did not appreciate how rude the office was. I would not recommend using this doctors or this office.

August 8th, 2012
Taking your time
The doctor he looks very sure of his diagnostic , I would like if he can be more human , I know he is a doctor but I am a patient with fears , I would like if he can take more than 10 minutes in our appointment and the conversation is very short , but his bills are too expensive. I care about my health , I don't care about the money but it makes me feel they want more the money than taking care of me.

October 6th, 2015