Learn more about Dr. Scott Spann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Spann, Orthopaedic & Spine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spann
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Spann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spann graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Spann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Weaver Spann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Spann practice?
- Dr. Scott Spann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Spann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Lake Hills, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.