A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spector, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Spector has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Spector MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Spector practice?
- Dr. Scott Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Spector practices Ophthalmology near Norwalk , CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Norwalk Ophthalmologists.