A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Spector is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spector, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Spector has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spector accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Spector practice?
Dr. Scott Spector practices Ophthalmology near Norwalk , CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Norwalk Ophthalmologists.