A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spencer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Scott Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Spencer practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists and Bryan Sleep Medicine Doctors.