A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Spiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Spiro, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spiro, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Spiro MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Spiro practice?
- Dr. Scott Spiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Spiro practices Plastic Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Surgeons.