A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Spore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Spore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Spore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Spore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Steven Spore MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Spore practice?
- Dr. Scott Spore has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Spore practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.