Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Sporer
Dr. Scott Sporer, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with other offices in Munster, IN and Oak Park, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sporer is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Midwest Orthopaedics at RUSH and Rush Oak Park Hospital. Dr. Sporer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Sporer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Scott Sporer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.
Dr. Brian Forsythe
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Wayne Paprosky
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Duke Yim
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi8