A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sporer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sporer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sporer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sporer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sporer, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sporer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sporer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Sporer MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Sporer practice?
- Dr. Scott Sporer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sporer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Surgeons.