A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sporer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sporer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sporer, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sporer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sporer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Sporer MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Sporer practice?
- Dr. Scott Sporer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sporer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.