Apr 28th, 2016

excellent doctor and staff

by Peggy T. on Feb 27th, 2016

My surgery went extremely well. My room was very comfortable and roomy. The care I received was excellent. My recovery went very well. My office visits also went well. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Sporer and his team to anyone who needs a knee replacement. Thank you so much for helping me walk again.

by Dan Kunkel on Feb 27th, 2016

After having both hips replaced within 2 years by Dr. Sporer, I strongly endorse Dr Sporer. He put me at Ease and both surgeries were flawless. I recovered from both surgeries within 6 weeks..Miracle!!! His staff, especially Lauren his PA were also delightful during the process and all follow ups. Thank you Dr. Sporer & Staff!!!!

MANY THANKS! show details MANY THANKS!
by RANDALL J. KAMPER on Feb 6th, 2016

I had a partial knee surgery ,two years ago. Still can't believe how good it feels ,able to play all sports. no pain at all ! Great staff and thanks -- , April. a real pro.

by Richard Carroll on Aug 29th, 2015

This doctor did an excellent job. I had no pain. I should have had the knee replacement than having the knees scoped previously. His staff did an excellent job. They were always there when I called. AAA

Feb 3rd, 2015

He replaced my knee & hip in 2008, perfect job !!

Fantastic Results; Grateful Patient show details Fantastic Results; Grateful Patient
by Adrienne on Jan 5th, 2015

Took 2 months to get 1st appt, but when we met, felt at ease & confident in my surgeon choice right away. Full knee replacement in Oct 2014. Follow instructions, do PT religiously and it's all up to you on your outcome (IMO). Pain free from arthritis immediately, no surgical complications, scar beautiful (from what I've been told) & healing perfectly, Central DuPage Hospital fantastic. Following surgery, I meet w/ his PA, who spends MORE than enough time with me on questions, prognosis than Dr Sporer probably can. Never rushed when seeing her.

by Irene A. Josupait on Mar 17th, 2014

I am so delighted with the out come of my hip replacement done by Dr. Spore and his staff. I was in the hospital only one day following my surgery. Received home health care as well as outside physical therapy. Through the whole process I experienced very little pain and am walking normally with no variance in both my legs length. I am back to my old self active and enjoying life. From a scale ranging from 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest. I would give Dr. Spore and his staff a 5 Thank You..

Great Doctor ....Great Outcome .....Great staff from frontt door to end o care show details Great Doctor ....Great Outcome .....Great staff from frontt door to end o care
by Roberta Lessner on Mar 16th, 2014

I will choose this Dr if I have to have my hip done. He does wonderful work had surgery Jan 6 ..a week later I was walking with cane only for balance. 3weeks later I was walking into PT with no aid. The scar is so minimal. The entire hospital staff was exceptional. What a great group of people. Great customer service. I admire all of you and intend to write the Dr and hospital with all of your names. Thank you!

Totally happy with Two Total Knee Replacements show details Totally happy with Two Total Knee Replacements
by Mary Lynne Cunningham on Dec 27th, 2013

I'm writing this review after 1 year for one total knee replacement and two years after the other total knee replacement both surgeries performed by Dr. Sporer. My knees are functioning beautifully, are pain free. Besides being able to walk everywhere, I'm now able to alternate feet going up and down stairs, something of which I had been unable to do for years. I am 74 years old and had osteoarthritis of my knees since my early 30's. My only regret is that I didn't have my knee replacement surgeries sooner. I would highly recommend Dr. Sporer.

Dec 25th, 2013

People listen, this doctor and his Dream Team of a staff, gave me my life back! I need 2 total knee repacements. My 1st visit with Dr. Sporer was refreshing! He told me my prognosis, and answered every question. He didn't suggest unnecessary precedures, that would only raise my medical bill. I was in so much pain and frightned of the unknown. However, he and his colleagues / staff, from MDs, PAs, to the clerical, were there with me, supporting me all the way! Now, I'm walking, exercising, playing with my kids, and NO MORE PAIN!!!! Dr. Sporer and his Dream Team ROCKS!!! πŸ’« 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mrs show details Mrs
by Jane Rasmussen on Jun 26th, 2013

I appreciate the professional and prompt response from Dr. Sporer and his staff. I would and have recommend Dr. Sporer for knee replacement. Dr. Sporer saw me twice in the hospital after surgery and in the office after that. Thank heavens Dr.Sporer was recommended to me. My recovery was far better and faster than I ever expected. I was walking totally unassisted 5 days after surgery.

Knee replacement show details Knee replacement
Jul 13th, 2012

He had me walking with nearly no pain within three weeks of surgery

Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Sporer did an emergency revision of a failed hip replacement due to broken femur. I later had him replace my other hip. The 2nd replacement was so different recovery wise from the first. I am more pain free than before the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery.

Knee replacement show details Knee replacement
Sep 10th, 2011

I had a right knee replacement, by Dr. Sporer. He is a very good surgeon and has an excellent staff, however you do not see him after the operation in the hospital or afterwards you are seen by his very competent physicians assistant. This may be due to keeping costs down, but I think the practice would be served by the good doctor showing up at least once after the operation.

Aug 19th, 2011

Excellant Doctor. Had both knees done within 8 weeks. Recovery was great. Pain control was good. Follow up was easy. He showed he was concerned about me. Staff was courteous and professional.

Jul 19th, 2011

I thank God this doc went to school for ortho speciality. I can walk again, without pain!

May 13th, 2011

I had seen several doctors and everyone told me nothing was wrong. Dr. Sporer listened to me and fixed my problem. I am very impressed with his surgical skill and the pride he takes in his work.

by V. Livak on Apr 19th, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Outcome of hip replacement last year was perfect.

Jan 9th, 2011

Highly recommend

Doctor needs to get a personality show details Doctor needs to get a personality
Jan 5th, 2011

Came highly recommended did not get that impression. Waited a long time to be rush through when finally got to see physician spent more time with young assistant not impressed.

Dec 27th, 2010

This doctor operates on two patients at the same time. I'm still recovering from him.

Dec 20th, 2010

DR. Sporer worked me into his operating schedule at the last minute for my total knee replacement (which I appreciated immensely). But really, what one wants in a surgeon is competence & caring, and he is both. I had both knees done by him, 2 months apart, and my results were outstanding! The pain management was superb--I had very little post-op--and I barely needed rehab at all, since I could walk immediately and had a good 90 degrees of flexion within days. Can't recommend him highly enough!

Nov 4th, 2010

Very talented Dr. However, I do not feel he spends enough time with the patient after surgery. You see him your first visit and then at surgery and then no more. From then on you see his practioner. Other than that, I had a remarkable surgery and recovery and highly recommend him.

Aug 17th, 2010

Highly recommend

Jun 26th, 2010

Excellent physician. Very caring and compasionate. I recovered much faster than all my friends after my surgery

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Sporer gave my mom the chance to walk again. She hadn't walked for 2 years and now she is able to come to her grandkids games. Thanks

Apr 19th, 2010

Excellent doctor. I would highly recommend to anyone with an orthopaedic problem. He has excellent bedside manner and is a wonderful surgeon. I have spoken to many of his patients and everyone is very happy.

by francie on Jul 8th, 2009

at 50 yrs old i was a bit young for hip replacemants but i sure needed them. i had spent a year with a different orthopedic group trying to figure out if it was my back or hips that were causing the pain, dr sporer said i had to have back surgery first and sent me to see his partner dr singh when i asked for a referral. that surgery went well and then i had my hip replaced 5 months apart-i wish i had had it done years before, now i can keep up with my grade school kida and am back to work as a nurse.

GREAT Doctor! show details GREAT Doctor!
Mar 23rd, 2008

Dr. Sporer literally gave me my life back by performing a successful total knee replacement. After 3 unsuccessful surgeries with my prior doctor, I was skeptible about seeing any ortho. Dr. Sporer has restored my confidence in doctors. I know I'll need a knee replacement in the coming years on the other knee - I have no qualms about having Dr. Sporer do it. Thanks, Dr. Sporer!