Dr. Scott Sporer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Winfield, IL

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
My knee replacements have been fantastic. He is truly the best!

April 28th, 2016
excellent doctor and staff

February 27th, 2016
My surgery went extremely well. My room was very comfortable and roomy. The care I received was excellent. My recovery went very well. My office visits also went well. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Sporer and his team to anyone who needs a knee replacement. Thank you so much for helping me walk again.

February 27th, 2016
After having both hips replaced within 2 years by Dr. Sporer, I strongly endorse Dr Sporer. He put me at Ease and both surgeries were flawless. I recovered from both surgeries within 6 weeks..Miracle!!! His staff, especially Lauren his PA were also delightful during the process and all follow ups. Thank you Dr. Sporer & Staff!!!!

February 6th, 2016
MANY THANKS!
I had a partial knee surgery ,two years ago. Still can't believe how good it feels ,able to play all sports. no pain at all ! Great staff and thanks -- , April. a real pro.

August 29th, 2015
This doctor did an excellent job. I had no pain. I should have had the knee replacement than having the knees scoped previously. His staff did an excellent job. They were always there when I called. AAA+

February 3rd, 2015
He replaced my knee & hip in 2008, perfect job !!

January 5th, 2015
Fantastic Results; Grateful Patient
Took 2 months to get 1st appt, but when we met, felt at ease & confident in my surgeon choice right away. Full knee replacement in Oct 2014. Follow instructions, do PT religiously and it's all up to you on your outcome (IMO). Pain free from arthritis immediately, no surgical complications, scar beautiful (from what I've been told) & healing perfectly, Central DuPage Hospital fantastic. Following surgery, I meet w/ his PA, who spends MORE than enough time with me on questions, prognosis than Dr Sporer probably can. Never rushed when seeing her.

March 17th, 2014
I am so delighted with the out come of my hip replacement done by Dr. Spore and his staff. I was in the hospital only one day following my surgery. Received home health care as well as outside physical therapy. Through the whole process I experienced very little pain and am walking normally with no variance in both my legs length. I am back to my old self active and enjoying life. From a scale ranging from 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest. I would give Dr. Spore and his staff a 5 Thank You..

March 16th, 2014
Great Doctor ....Great Outcome .....Great staff from frontt door to end o care
I will choose this Dr if I have to have my hip done. He does wonderful work had surgery Jan 6 ..a week later I was walking with cane only for balance. 3weeks later I was walking into PT with no aid. The scar is so minimal. The entire hospital staff was exceptional. What a great group of people. Great customer service. I admire all of you and intend to write the Dr and hospital with all of your names. Thank you!

December 27th, 2013
Totally happy with Two Total Knee Replacements
I'm writing this review after 1 year for one total knee replacement and two years after the other total knee replacement both surgeries performed by Dr. Sporer. My knees are functioning beautifully, are pain free. Besides being able to walk everywhere, I'm now able to alternate feet going up and down stairs, something of which I had been unable to do for years. I am 74 years old and had osteoarthritis of my knees since my early 30's. My only regret is that I didn't have my knee replacement surgeries sooner. I would highly recommend Dr. Sporer.

December 25th, 2013
People listen, this doctor and his Dream Team of a staff, gave me my life back! I need 2 total knee repacements. My 1st visit with Dr. Sporer was refreshing! He told me my prognosis, and answered every question. He didn't suggest unnecessary precedures, that would only raise my medical bill. I was in so much pain and frightned of the unknown. However, he and his colleagues / staff, from MDs, PAs, to the clerical, were there with me, supporting me all the way! Now, I'm walking, exercising, playing with my kids, and NO MORE PAIN!!!! Dr. Sporer and his Dream Team ROCKS!!! πŸ’« 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟