A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis Sprabery graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis Sprabery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Intracare South Hospital
- Intracare Medical Center Hospital
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery practice?
- Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Ellis Sprabery practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.